Commercial & Industrial
At Bach Custom Coatings, we apply only the highest quality materials for your commercial and Industrial projects.
We also understand only professional grade polymers, epoxy, urethane, novoloac and polyaspartics combined with our detailed surface preparation will ensure the superior results you’re looking for.
From small areas, such as restaurant kitchens or locker rooms, to large projects, like manufacturing facilities and automotive service centers, we have the equipment and expertise to handle them all.
This critical first step is paramount for the long-term success with any coatings application. At Bach Custom Coatings, we use diamond grinders and high-efficiency vacuum systems that we own to achieve the proper surface “profile” for your concrete slab. This ensures the coatings we apply will form a tenacious bond with the substrate. The end result means our systems will not peel or delaminate over time.
Which Coating to Use?
With so many different custom concrete coating options available, choosing the correct one can sometimes seem challenging. Fortunately, we are well versed in the advantages and disadvantages of the various choices and will work with you to determine the most suitable option for your project.
Some of the critical factors in selecting the appropriate coating include:
- What type of chemical exposure will the floor be subjected to?
- Will it only have foot traffic or will there be pallet jacks and/or fork lifts rolling across it?
- Does it need to provide a slip-resistant finish?
- Does it need to be protected from high impacts or abrasions?
- Does it need to be easily cleanable?
- Are there thermal shock issues that need to be considered?
- Are surface imperfections such as cracks and spalls an issue?
- Will it be subjected to ultra-violet light?
We know there are likely other considerations that will need to be taken into account for your particular industry and we will be happy to listen to and work with you to find a solution that addresses whatever concerns you may have.
We are very often asked where our coatings can be applied and the short answer is: “Virtually anywhere there is a concrete surface, we can provide a coating that will achieve the look and performance you need.”
Some areas include (but are not limited to):
- Restaurants Kitchens and Dining Rooms
- Retail Stores/Showrooms
- Manufacturing Plants
- Automotive Service Bays
- Medical and Dental Offices/Hospitals
- Locker Rooms
- Veterinarian Clinics and Animal Kennels
- Food Processing Plants
- Chemical Storage/Secondary Containment
- Aircraft Hangers
- Correctional Facilities
- Residential Garages and Basements
At Bach Custom Coatings, commercial and industrial applications are a significant part of our business, and as such, we stand confident when we say we’re equipped to find solutions suited for your particular business.